Friday, November 16, 2012
Milo Oreo Pudding
Milo-Oreo-Pudding is using simple ingredients and it's taken a short time to cook.. I enjoyed making this pudding and spend around half an hour, then this pudding is ready to ngappp...hehe..
This is the recipe.
1 packet of agar-agar
6 cups of water
2 1/2 scoops of sugar
1 scoop of milk
1 can evaporated creamer
3/4 cup of milo
1 packet oreo cookies (chopped)
1. Place water and agar-agar in a roomy pan and bring to the boil.. Lower the heat and simmer until agar-agar completely dissolves..
2. Add in sugar and bring to the boil..
3. Combined milk and evaporated milk.. Stir well and bring it up to a boil over medium heat.
4. Take half of mixture into a bowl (white colour)...
Mix another half mixture with milo and stir until milo dissolve (brown colour)..
5. First layer ..- Pour half of milo mixture into the mould and let it set..
6. Second layer.. - Pour all the orriginal colour ( white colour mixture) and sprinkle oreo cookies.. let it set..
7. Third layer.. - Pour the balance of milo mixture..
8. Keep in the fridge and serve cold...